The following information was updated in the Lab Catalog.
The links below will redirect to the lab catalog entries for specimen collection and other test information. All changes are for Corewell Health West Laboratories.
- CMP and Renal Function Panel – Updated Albumin reference range for both tests
- PAP Test – Laboratory Retention added
- HPV High Risk Screen – Important note regarding if only HPV is needed. Laboratory retention added
Discontinued: These tests are no longer performed by Corewell Health Laboratories. If you require this testing, and there is not a replacement order, please order LAB848 Reference Miscellaneous Test and indicate test name in the order comment.
- COVID-19 Total Antibody
- Chlamydia Culture
- Epi Procolon, Septin 9 Methylation
- Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency by Flow Cytometry
- O2 Saturation
- RBC Count Tube 2, CSF
- Coxsackle B (1-6) Antibodies Serum
- CTFR Gene, Full Gene Analysis
- NTX Telopeptide Serum
New Tests: The following tests are now performed at Corewell Health Laboratories. Please review clinical, ordering and specimen collection information for more.
- Array Comparative Genomic Hybridization (aCGH), Hematologic (Lab Orderable Only)
- Array Comparative Genomic Hybridization (ACGH), Direct Prenatal with Limited Chromosome Analysis
- UFH Anti-IIa
- COVID-19 IgG, Qualitative by CIA (Please review lab catalog prior to ordering)
- Nephrocheck AKI Risk Score (Inpatient Only) (Please review lab catalog prior to ordering)
EMR/LIS (eSHare or Interface) Updates:
The following lab tests have updated information for interfaced clients (non-Corewell Health/Independent Outpatient offices or not on EPIC) with Corewell Health Laboratories. If you did not receive the file definition via email, please contact your vendor, the PRAS Team or use the Contact Us link above.
If you require a file definitely for your EMR please use the “Contact Us” link above.