Add these to your phone/address book:
• 24/7 Lab Customer Services Call Center: 616-774-7721
Blodgett, Butterworth, Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital, Meijer Heart Center, Lemmen Holton Cancer Pavilion, Spectrum Health Reference Laboratory (SHRL), Grand Rapids area and also includes specimens from Regional Hospital Labs.
• Fax Paper Orders: 616-774-7696
Note: Orders team is only available from 6 am – 6 pm, Monday thru Friday and is closed on holidays. If you are faxing an order for a patient that plans to go to a draw site immediately, please write “patient en route” on the order so that it may be prioritized. Order’s team phone: 616-774-5600
LAKELAND providers: please fax to 269-556-2850 (phone 269-556-2810)
• Direct phone numbers for Regional Hospital Labs:
For specimen inquiries where the specimen is at the regional hospital lab or for direct courier information
• Non-Urgent Lab Inquiries: LaboratoryServices@spectrumhealth.org
• Non-Lab Inquiries: email@example.com
Add to your browser favorites
• Lab Test Catalog: https://spectrumhealth.testcatalog.org/
• Laboratory News: https://lab.spectrumhealth.org/
• Pricing and Billing: https://www.spectrumhealth.org/about-us/average-prices
• Training: https://lab.spectrumhealth.org/training/
• Monthly Specimen and Document Updates: https://lab.spectrumhealth.org/tag/scu/
Frequently Request Forms & Guides
• Order Supplies (non-SHMG): Supply Order Form
Frequently Asked Questions
Specimen Collection Instructions
How long should my patients fast?
My patient needs a price estimate, whom may they contact?
A price estimate may be created in MyChart. Or the patient may contact a financial counselor: https://www.spectrumhealth.org/about-us/average-prices