The following information was updated in the Lab Catalog.
The links below will redirect to the lab catalog entries for specimen collection and other test information.
Collection Instruction Change: Check that you are using the correct collection device for the correct specimen type or source
- Clozapine and metabolite [LAB753] Gray top tube is an acceptable specimen type
- Quetiapine [LAB2111582] Green top tube is no longer acceptable, please use gray top tube
Discontinued: These tests are no longer performed by Corewell Health Laboratories. If you require this testing please order LAB848 Reference Miscellaneous Test and indicate test name in the order comment.
- Prenatal Zika Virus, IgM Antibody Serum [LAB1230461]
Re-routed: Testing is no longer performed at the Local Regional Hospital Lab and has been rerouted and will be performed in Corewell Health Reference Lab (“CHRL”) Grand Rapids, MI.
- Mycoplasma [LAB7990] No longer performed at Pennock Lab
- CEA [LAB57] No longer performed at Reed City Lab
- Prolactin [LAB531] No longer performed at Greenville Lab (United)
EMR/LIS (eSHare or Interface) Updates:
The following lab tests have updated information for interfaced clients (non-Spectrum Health/Independent Outpatient offices or not on EPIC) with Spectrum Health Laboratories. If you did not receive the file definition via email, please contact your vendor, the PRAS Team or use the Contact Us link above.
Format= Change type: Test Name [Interface Code] Additional Information
Please ensure your EMR has the latest order and result codes, and ask at order entry (AOE) questions
New Result Components
- Meconium Drug Screen 
- For a list of new results components, please use the contact us link above.
- Prenatal Zika Virus, IgM Antibody Serum