The following information was updated in the Lab Catalog.
• MRSA PCR (LAB1230829) has a new order code: LAB1230856
• FLT3 Mutation Analysis [LAB1230860] is now performed in-house and is no longer sent out to Mayo Clinic Lab.
Collection Note for microtainers: Recent enhancements to the HIV assay may require a greater volume if result is Reactive due to the automatic repeat of results in duplicate.
Reflex Update: If HIV-1/2 Antibody is Reactive, then HIV 1/ HIV2 Ab Confirmation (lab orderable only) will be automatically ordered by the LIS if there is not a previous Reactive Geenius. HIV-1 RNA, Quantitative, PCR is strongly recommended to be ordered by physician and re-collect for further evaluation of the confirmatory testing is negative.
Blog Post: Platelet Aggregation Studies Update
• TEG 6S Global Hemostasis with Lysis Collection [LAB1230854]
• FLT3 Mutation Analysis [LAB3210] (Send out to Mayo Clinic Lab) – Replace with FLT3 Mutation Analysis [LAB1230860] (performed in-house)
• Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis IgG Antibodies, Serum [LAB7830] (Send out to Mayo Clinic Lab) – Replace with Reference Miscellaneous [LAB848] (Send out to Viracor Lab)
• Prader-Willi/Angelman (15q11-q13) by FISH [LAB2111423] – No replacement test
• Smith Magenis – 17p11 by FISH [LAB2111427] – No replacement test
• Williams (7q11.23) by FISH [LAB2111437] – No replacement test
• Vitamin B3, Niacin (Nicotinic Acid) [LAB1230006] – Replace with Vitamin B3 And Metabolites, Plasma [LAB1230858]
May EMR/LIS (eSHare or Interface) Updates:
The following lab tests have updated information for interfaced clients (non-Spectrum Health/Independent offices or not on EPIC) with Spectrum Health Laboratories. If you did not receive the file definition via email, please contact your vendor, the PRAS Team or use the Contact Us link above.
Format= Change type: Test Name [Interface Code] Additional Information
Please ensure your EMR has the latest order and result codes, and ask at order entry (AOE) questions
• MRSA SCREEN PCR (INPATIENT ONLY) 
• FLT3 Mutation Analysis 
Please ensure your EMR has the replacement orderable, result codes, and ask at order entry (AOE) questions
• Prader-Willi/Angelman (15q11-q13)  – No replacement order
• Williams (7q11.23) by FISH  – No replacement order
• Smith Magenis – 17p11 by FISH  – No replacement order
• MRSA SCREEN PCR (INPATIENT ONLY)  – Replace with 12309737 MRSA SCREEN PCR (INPATIENT ONLY)
• FLT3 Mutation Analysis  – Replace with 1230860 FLT3 Mutation Analysis
• Drug Screen with Confirmation 32 Target : Replace result component 22572 Ethanol Scrn UR with
12309739 Ethanol Quant
12309740 Ethanol Quant Class
12309741 Ethanol Qual
12309742 Ethanol Qual Class
All specimen collection updates