Effective immediately, the outpatient laboratory (“draw station”) in Butterworth Hospital will have new hours of operation.
Spectrum Health Butterworth Laboratory
100 Michigan St NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
New Hours: Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Closed Saturday and Sunday and all major holidays.
Please note: If a patient should need their labs drawn on a Saturday morning, please use any of our other draw stations that are open on Saturday mornings, see list below. This includes patients who require a STAT bili order. If a patient comes into the draw station at Butterworth on a Saturday morning to collect a test, they will be asked to go to another open location. The STAT afterhours process at Butterworth is only for hours when draw stations are not open at other locations, see list below. (Usually after hours is after 5 pm Monday thru Friday, after 11 am Saturday and on Sundays)
Locations with Saturday Hours 7 am – 11 am (as of 7/20/2021)
- 1000 East Paris Lab
- Grand Haven Center (formerly HealthPointe)
- Integrated Care Campus at 588 E Lakewood Holland
- Integrated Care Campus Beltline
- Integrated Care Campus Rockford
- South Pavilion Lab
- Sparta Lab
- West Pavilion Lab
Other locations with Saturday Hours
- Spectrum Health Big Rapids Hospital Lab
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial Lab
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital Lab
- Spectrum Health Reed City Hospital Lab
- Spectrum Health Ludington Hospital Lab
- Spectrum Health Pennock Hospital Lab
- Spectrum Health United Hospital Lab
- Spectrum Health Zeeland Hospital Lab
For a list of all lab sites, their address and hours, please refer to findadoctor.spectrumhealth.org.