Becoming a Spectrum Health Laboratory Client offers outreach services to physician offices, clinics, laboratories, and continuing care facilities. Becoming a client allows for
• Correct routing of patient lab reports to your office via fax or electronic system. An Account Manager will work with you to choose your best option.
• Specimen collection supplies.
• Courier pickup, if available in your area.
• 24/7 support by contacting our Laboratory Customer Service Call Center.
• Specimen collection education, including our online test directory and collection manual.
Please fill out the following form and a Laboratory Services Account Manager will contact you in 2-5 business days. Note: Laboratory Service Hours
New Client Request Form:
At this time our policy (#11101) does not allow laboratory orders from these provider types: Nurse or Pharmacist (unless as a protocol order), Chiropractor (DC), Psychologists, Optometrists, Naturopaths (ND) or Physical Therapists, per scope of practice of health professionals in the State of Michigan. We are able to copy any results to these provider types that are ordered by an approved licensed provider. The ordering provider will need to add the request to each order sent to our labs. (E.g. “Copy to John Smith, ND”)