Welcome to Phlebotomy Refresher Training!
Thank you for your interest in Phlebotomy Refresher Training for Nurse’s and MA’s provided by Spectrum Health Laboratory Services Education.
This service is designed for LPNs, RNs and Medical Assistants to build on their foundation phlebotomy skills, and bring them up to speed with the latest in techniques, policy, process, and best practices; and to have the student leaving more confident with their phlebotomy skills.
At this time, seating is limited to two students per class, and is on a first come, first serve basis.
The cost for this training is: $300 per student for Primary Phlebotomy Refresher Training, and $450 if you’d like to send two students at a time (invoices will be submitted after completion of training).
Class will include:
• Phlebotomy Training Refresher Booklet
• Clinically Accurate Order of Draw Card (Includes Microtainer Order of Draw)
• Small classes designed to provide plenty of one-to-one hands on training
• Hands-on skillset building performing phlebotomy on an practice arm that simulates a real life blood draw
• All training is provided by knowledgeable and experienced Phlebotomy Educators
• Classes are 4 hour training sessions on bi-weekly Wednesdays 8:30 am until 12:30pm
• If an afternoon class is needed, hours can be scheduled bi-weekly Wednesdays from 12:30pm until 4:30pm
Please complete the form below and someone from the Phlebotomy Education team will contact you for scheduling.
Phlebotomy Refresher Training Form
Classes will be held at Blodgett Hospital. Parking: Blodgett Hospital
For inquiries regarding Advanced Phlebotomy Training at an Outpatient Laboratory Location, please email LaboratoryServicesEducation@spectrumhealth.org for more information.