Please read below for Independence Day holiday hours for the following departments in the Laboratory:
- Outpatient Draw Sites (Outpatient Phlebotomy)
- Referrals Department (Spectrum Health Regional Laboratory, Grand Rapids)
- Flow Cytometry Laboratory (Advanced Technology Laboratory, Grand Rapids)
OUTPATIENT DRAW SITES (Outpatient Phlebotomy)
In observance of Independence Day, outpatient laboratory draw sites will be closed on Friday, July 3, 2020 and Saturday, July 4, 2020.
Sites will be open their current business hours on Monday, July 6th.
For a list of sites and hours please visit: http://www.spectrumhealth.org/locations
REFERRALS DEPARTMENT (“Send Outs”, Spectrum Health Regional Laboratory, Grand Rapids)
In observance of Independence Day, the Referral Department will be open on Friday, July 3, 2020 from 7:30 am-5:00 pm and closed Saturday July 4, 2020.
Please do not draw:
- TB Spots (Transplant TB Screen) after 12:00 Thursday, July 2nd – Monday, July 6th.
- Immuknow beginning Wednesday, July 1- Saturday, July 4th.
- Lymphocyte Mitogens must be drawn the same day and received in Referrals (Grand Rapids) by 2:00 pm on Thursday, July 2nd. Do not draw samples after the deadline on Thursday, July 2nd – Saturday July 4th.
To ensure specimen integrity please see the directions above.
Call Referrals with any questions: 616-267-2753
FLOW CYTOMETRY LABORATORY (Advanced Technology Laboratory, “ATL”, Grand Rapids)
In observance of Independence Day, the Flow Cytometry Laboratory will be open for testing on Friday, July 3, 2020 from 8 am-5 pm and Saturday, July 4, 2020 from 7 am -12 pm.
Call Flow Cytometry with any questions: 616 Flow Cytometry: 486-6270